March 17th / Eating disorders come in many forms and present immense challenges both to those who suffer from them and to those providing care and support.
Keystone Workshops are hosting a talk for parents on March 22nd. This will not cover difficulties such as fussy or picky eating, but will help parents to:
- Identify different types of eating disorder and know how they differ from ‘normal’ concerns about eating, weight and shape
- Recognise the early signs of disordered eating behaviour and how to respond
- Understand some of the factors that may keep an eating disorder going once it has developed
- Know about the types of effective psychological treatment that are available
- Know who to contact and where to turn if you need more help
Tickets cost £16 each online, or £18 on the door (if still available).
For more details about this session, and others offered by Keystone, please click here.