Jan 23rd / There are three Careers events taking place this Tuesday (26th Jan):
1. From 1.30 – 2.30 pm, Sixth Form students are invited to take part in an Online Careers Workshop hosted by Price Waterhouse Cooper in the sixth form parlour. This is a chance for them to learn about apprenticeships and work experience opportunities available at this multi-national finance firm, and to chat online to current employees.
2. From 2.35 to 3.35 pm, all Year 9 pupils will attend a KS4 options presentation in the studio.
3. From 5.00 to 9.00 pm, all students from Years 9-13 are invited to attend an Apprenticeship Fair at Marlborough Science Academy (Watling Street, AL1 2QA). Parents also most welcome. This is an opportunity to find out about apprenticeships and about what training providers and companies have to offer. The following companies will all be present:
- Barclays Bank
- British Airways
- Cabinet Office
- Cheeky Munkey
- First Rung ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- John Laing Training
- LHAA (London Hairdressing Academy)
- Oaklands College Royal Bank of Scotland
- SA Law
- Watford Borough Council
- West Herts College